I’m reading and putting into practice tips on how more and more small and medium sized businesses are becoming eco-friendly by making sound environmental decisions and putting those plans to work in the workforce. These practices have been effective in cutting down on wastes and saving money in the process.
1. Many companies are buying and using recycled paper products
2. They are sending out less mailings, preferring to use faxes and emails instead
4. Use of energy efficienet appliances like those at Kenmore Appliances also saves on cost
5. Many businesses are using the Brita On Tap Filtration System which to lessen the amount of contaminant in faucet water
6. Hospitals and Medical Centers are obtaining electronic data input for patient care/assessment information instead of copious amts of paper usage
A few everyday changes that are made in the workplace, as well as in the home, goes a long way in helping the environment…
How about sharing tips of how your business is benefiting from going green!
- Why are recycled paper towels and toilet paper usually more expensive? (greenanswers.com)